COMPEED® #TheseFeetCan Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom only who have a Twitter account who are aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families of Johnson & Johnson Limited) and its affiliated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this prize draw (“Prize Draw”).
2. No purchase necessary for entry into the Prize Draw. Entries received after the Closing Date of 31st March 2016 (“Closing Date”) will not be accepted.
3. Entrants will need to tweet a photo of their own feet (“Photo”), together with a statement of what their feet help them to achieve, and with the hashtag “#TheseFeetCan” to the @CompeedUK handle to win a £250 Love2Shop voucher. The separate information provided by the Promoter as to how to enter the Prize Draw is an integral part to these terms and conditions.
4. By submitting a Photo, entrants agree that:
a. their Photo may be shown on Twitter.
b. the Photo may be used for any future marketing and PR purposes, for example a collage image published at the end of the Prize Draw on the COMPEED® UK Twitter page and other sites; and
c. Prize Draw winners may be published on the COMPEED® UK Twitter page
5. Any Photo or tweet deemed inappropriate, incomplete, incorrect or unsuitable, in the Promoter's sole discretion, will be subject to moderation and disqualified from the Prize Draw and will not appear on the COMPEED® UK Twitter page. Inappropriate and unsuitable Photos include, but are not limited to:
• pornographic or "off-colour"photos,
• political content or propaganda,
• obscene, sexual, profane, lewd, or otherwise offensive photos,
• car license plates, phone numbers or personal addresses
• website or web page links,
• derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups,
• any third party materials that may otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable,
• any photo that infringes or violates someone else's rights or the law,
• photos defaming or invading publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringing upon any person's personal or proprietary rights,
• photos containing Adverse Events regarding use of the Promoter's, or its affiliates' products, drugs, or devices (Adverse Events means any unexpected or unfavourable symptoms associated with the administration or use of a product, including overdose, abuse/misuse of a product, withdrawal symptoms or lack of efficacy).
• photos containing off-label use of the Promoter's or its affiliated companies' products, drugs or devices.
• photos which show clothing or other objects showing visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials.
• photos which do not comply with the Prize Draw theme.
6. The winners will be drawn within 14 days of the Closing Date, from all valid entries received.
7. All winners will be drawn using randomised software or under independent supervision from valid entries and notified by Direct Message on Twitter within 7 days of the relevant draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the Prize to a substitute winner drawn from all remaining valid entries received by the Closing Date.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters regarding this Prize Draw. No correspondence will be entered into. Details of the Prize winners’ names and counties will be available from the Promoter on written request by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months after the Closing Date.
9. At the Promoter’s discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended Prize(s).
10. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold Prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
11. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever in connection with Prize Draw and the Prizes and in particular does not accept responsibility for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
12. All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or wining the Prize Draw are sole responsibility of the participant.
13. Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by providing notice of such withdrawal to the Promoter. However, the Participants who withdraw their consent in this manner will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
14. Twitter and Love2Shop are trademarks of their respective owners. The Promoter does not claim any rights in such trademarks and the Prize Draw is not associated with or enforced or supported by any of such trademark owners.
15. The Prize Draw, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. By participating in the Prize Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Limited, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3UG.