COMPEED® Blisters On Toes Plasters
- Product descrtiption
Relieves pain instantly
COMPEED® Blisters on Toes help to relieve the pain and discomfort of painful blisters and are designed specifically for use on the toes.
- How to use
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
- How it works
COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Specially designed for use on the toes, the COMPEED® blister plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Relieve blister pain immediately
- Protect and cushion against rubbing.
- Offer fast wound healing
Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
- Q & A
What is a blister?
Blisters are fluid filled lesions that develop in response to repeated friction on the skin. Open blisters can be very painful and take days to heal.
What causes blisters?
Blisters develop as a result of repeated friction and rubbing, often from tight or ill-fitting shoes.
How to Treat Blisters?
Blisters can take several days to heal. Treatments focus on protecting the blister from further friction. Apply a COMPEED® plaster to prevent further blistering and provide instant pain relief.
How can I prevent blisters?
If you’re wearing shoes that make you more prone to blisters, protect your feet from rubbing and friction with COMPEED® Blister Plasters. You can also prevent blisters by wearing two pairs of thin socks when exercising.