Compeed Callus Plasters
- Product description
Relieves pain instantly
COMPEED® Callus Plasters use hydrocolloid technology to soften and help remove the callus, relieving both pressure and pain.
- How to use
- Soften the skin by soaking feet in warm water and remove any hardened skin with a towel.
- Clean and dry skin.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over callus.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
- Repeat treatment until skin has completely healed.
- How it works
COMPEED® Hydrocolloid Technology is an active gel which improves moisturization. COMPEED® plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Protect and cushion against rubbing and pressure.
- Relieve pain instantly.
- Moisturise and soften the callus, helping its removal.
Stays in place for over 24 hours. Individual experience may vary.
- Q & A
What are calluses?
Calluses are patches of hardened yellow skin, most often found on the heel or the ball of the foot. Calluses are generally larger than corns and less well defined.
What causes a callus?
Repeated rubbing, pressure and weight cause calluses, as is the case when wearing high heels which shifts the full body weight onto the ball of the foot.
How do I treat calluses?
Start by relieving and moisturising the callused skin. Try the COMPEED® Callus Plaster to cushion against pressure, moisturise and provide instant pain relief.
How can I prevent a callus from forming?
To prevent a callus from forming, try moisturising with a foot cream and exfoliating; this can remove old skin cells before they harden.
It is also a good idea to protect your feet against rubbing and friction, especially if you’re going to wear heels that put extra weight on the ball of your foot.